At 08:26 AM 5/2/04 -0700, Alan Brooks wrote:
I had some clubfitting software, whose name I can't remember, that was essentially an Excel spreadsheet that took component parameters as input and calculated club parameters, including MOI. Can anyone help me with name and source? It was a commercail product and was on my old computer (but somehow never made it to my new one).

Alan,
I have a copy of something that fits that description on my computer. It is called "Club Designer v1.2", and was written by Carey Winquist -- who used to be a member of this forum. I have been unsuccessful in contacting him over the past year.

Hope this helps, at least a little.
DaveT