I know exactly what it is I've got one in the basement. Its white and black, kinda like a Dalmation, and very light. Made from a soft foam type material. I bought it from Toski when they sold components. Ernie Tatum was the sales rep then, I think he's with Peerless now.

Carl

Royce Engler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had an inquiry from a customer about an oversized putter grip made of really soft material.  The guy thinks it came from Toski, but it wasn't something that Toski OEM'd.  He thinks it was also really light...kinda spongy material.

Anybody heard of such a thing?

Royce

Carl Mc Kinley Retired,
PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker
GCA Accredited Clubbuilder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.

Do you Yahoo!?