Thanks, Don and Mark....I'll check with the customer and see just how interested he is.  He thought the one from GolfWorks that Bernie suggested would be a good alternative.

Thanks again!
Royce
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mark A Patton
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 5:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: Putter grip...

I will check, but I believe he is right. I remember those things from say 1992-93. It is made from something lightweight closer to a type of poly foam than rubber.
Tiger Shark (are they even still around) also had a huge putter grip, but it was std rubber type composition.

Mark A Patton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]