I've wondered about those, too, but I'm mostly interested in experiences with the plain leather grips -- Dynacraft DLGB and Golfworks G1GL.

If they're any good, seems they'd be a logical choice now that they're making the GripMaster products out of unobtanium. Lamkin seems mighty proud of their leather, too.

I don't know about you folks, but, as much as I like leather, it's hard for me to justify $145-175 material cost to regrip a set.