In a message dated 10/22/04 6:04:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Wish I could rig my press so it would run at around 200, any suggestions

Increase the diameter of the pulley that drives the chuck. You might have a clearence problem but you can cut away part of the metal shield (for safety, cage the pulley after the modification). It's tough to get a multispeed pulley like the one supplied with the drill press but you can get drill presses that can be modified for $40 and designate that tool for reaming heads.