The one near me is very good. At first I figured that the tech people in the store probably didn't know anything. But the more I've observed, I think they're decent. You'll be able to buy most anything you need there, and on the re-gripping or club repair side, they will be able to hold your hand a bit.

-Don M

Vincent wrote:
I saw the banner on what used to be the storefront for Zany Brainy on
Route 10, right before B&N/Staples.

Any thoughts on the customer experience there?   I believe currently,
the nearest GS store is in Long Island, NY.  That's a purty far hike.
As the person who sought advice on re-gripping for the first time, I'm
looking forward to the store opening.  I may just buy mineral spirits,
instead.

Thanks for reading!