Rick

The frequencies I quoted are for finished clubs in a 5" clamp length.  I an assuming the original question was how I could get shafts that had that low a frequency.

llhack

----- Original Message -----
From: RSkirvin
Sent: 10/26/2004 7:42:24 PM
Subject: RE: ShopTalk: senior ladies shafts

Lloyd,

For finished clubs I use a Mitchell Frequency machine with 5” clamp.  I shim the head to the shaft and measure to length and mark.  I then let the butt stick out of the clamp on the other end to the previous marked line for length.  In checking shafts in a set before cutting to see which has less flex I use a 258 drill chuck at full length. Then I use a Colin Dick spinefinder to check the spine and mark alignment.

Rick