Yes those of you that think Ping and the launch monitor is custom fitting
might as well give it up. The launch monitor is only of any value, after
you have the proper shaft selected, to select the loft of head the player
needs. The primary problem the OEMs have is that only 40% of the players
out there can be fitted with OEM shafts. Another OEM problem is the
stiffness range they offer is to wide ( basicialy 15 Cycles per stiffness
designation). To get the best performance we find you can not be out side
the range of + or - 4 cycles. Plus when you find an OEM club that you hit
well that dose not mean they can deliver you one at the same frequency that
will hit like the one you demoed. Any of my customers that go the OEM demos
are told that if the find a club the like they better take that ONE home
with them. Until you can understand these OEM problems and sell your
customer on them you have little to offer.

llhack