Hello everyone,
I'm going through the process again of making myself new irons. I've only used Golfsmith and Dynacraft in the past, because I seem to like there quality. Has anyone had any issues with Acer or the Oxygen brand names. I was always under the impression that these companies were clones more than quality clubs. Am I incorrect? I hear that Tom Wishon clubs are very high quality but they are a little more priced and being from Canada, I have heard that the shipping has become a bit of an expense..getting the supplies across the border and all. I really would like forgiving cavity with a little LESS offset. My handicap is about 8. I made the new Snake eyes tour viper 5 iron. I really like the look at setup but the feel is not that great actually. Currently it's in a TT XL R flex. Any suggestions will be very helpful
Thanks,
Alan