-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Steve "Cub" Culbreth
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 7:14 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: New irons

Alan,

What you hear about Wishon's quality is true.  I can't think of a better
component on the market today.  Acer was OK but I haven't dealt with them
for about six years.  They aren't "el cheapo" but they do have the look of
other OEM clubs.  I never heard of Oxygen.  Personally, I would spend the
extra for Wishon.

Post-Wishon Snake Eyes are crap in my opinion but tastes vary ;-(

Aloha,

Cub