Alan
The best way to ship from the USA is either by US air mail if you can wait for ten days as there is an agreement between Canada Post and US Postal service not to charge a customs brokerage fee. Or if you want a faster delivery Fedex Economy. Customs brokerage is included. DO NOT use any ground services they are very slow, stuff gets held up at the border and and to add insult to injury they all charge $ 30 or so brokerage charges in spite of the fact that there isn't any duty to pay !!
Jeremy.

Ps . When I have time I'll be back with more on the Heavy Putter --- Arnie get your "Army" ready or should I say "Groupies" I plan to make a counter attack when my real job allows me time.

Alan Joyce wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm going through the process again of making myself new irons. I've only used Golfsmith and Dynacraft in the past, because I seem to like there quality. Has anyone had any issues with Acer or the Oxygen brand names. I was always under the impression that these companies were clones more than quality clubs. Am I incorrect? I hear that Tom Wishon clubs are very high quality but they are a little more priced and being from Canada, I have heard that the shipping has become a bit of an expense..getting the supplies across the border and all. I really would like forgiving cavity with a little LESS offset. My handicap is about 8. I made the new Snake eyes tour viper 5 iron. I really like the look at setup but the feel is not that great actually. Currently it's in a TT XL R flex. Any suggestions will be very helpful
Thanks,
Alan

--

Jeremy F Ingle