Title: Re: ShopTalk: Clarification needed
Ron,

Please excuse in ignorance, but can you explain 'my trusty Club Scout lll'
I'm new to club making.

Thanks

Donald

on 2/5/05 8:52 PM, Ron Kellison at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've been frequency matching sets of clubs for several years using my trusty Club Scout III.  I also try to SW the sets +/- 1 point, or as least as close as I can get them.  All the recent discussions concerning MOI have intrigued me, but before I give it a shot I would like to understand a bit more about the interaction between MOI and frequency.

If I MOI match can I still build to a predetermined frequency slope or do I forget frequency altogether and simply MOI match by adjusting SW?  Are the two procedures compatible, mutually exclusive or somewhere in between?

Regards,

Ron