Tom. This morning you wrote 9 degrees
So my guess is 10.5 is getting you a higher launch angle and the light shaft helps you swing the club faster. Also Cobra stock shafts are one flex softer than stated on the shaft (butt frequency) I've measured 3 of them (different ones) Regular is A and stiff is R.

Quote:
I recently had the pleasure of using a King Cobra 440 9° driver and
found it very responsive.  I got at least 25 yards greater distance with
a lot less effort that allowed me to gain greater accuracy in
direction.  : Looking for an Alternate

Afternoon Tom,
The loft on this club is 10.5°.  I just finished hitting a dozen balls in my yard and eleven were at least 240 yrds long and within a fairway width of fifty yards.  The fairway needs to be tightened to no more than 30 yards before I am really happy with my drives.  Sometimes on our course 40 yrds will get you in trouble.  I am open for any suggestions as I take them as education.

Tom M

Tom Barnett wrote:

What loft are you hitting in the cobra.  I might have a suggestion to make.

Tomb

One month FREE spam protection at www.cloudmark.com
Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight against spam!