Ed

My real concern is what does shaft profiling have to do with getting the
shaft back to straight and square. All shafts have their peak performance
when they are back to straight and the profile has nothing to do with
straight and long or anything else when the shaft is straight.So why
profile if we are going to fit the shafts properly to be straight at impact.

llhack