Huh? So now Carl's the resident curmudgeon? Wow, what a relief!

TFlan

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Test

My day's now complete!  Curmudgeonly input was what I was after.  Have a good Day Carl.

Carl McKinley wrote:
Yeh, so there.

Carl

TOM FLANAGAN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A tip . . . if you put "test, ignore" in the subject line, we'll all know that you don't want us to open the message.

Thanks

TFlan

Chris Stricker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please ignore.........

Carl Mc Kinley Retired,
PCS Certified Class 'A' Clubmaker (Life Member)
GCA Accredited Clubbuilder
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P T Barnum is the patron saint of expensive club manufacturers.