-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Bill C Swingler
Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2006 5:57 PM
To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com
Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Tips for out to in swing

Jen,

It's your lucky day!  I've made many, many of these inside/out devices for
my grandsons and all the kids that our pro teaches at Cool Creek CC.  The
total cost of about $3 bucks each or a lot cheaper if you want to go into
production.  I can send you several attachments of parts and how to assemble
if you don't mind giving me your email address.  John doesn't allow
attachments thru the site and if you can talk him into it, we'll do it that
way.  Your pleasure madam?