Is there any proof or even evidence that a real world
golf swing models well in physics?  I'm not baiting
you, I simply don't know.  Well, I do have a belief
that physics models of the swing are woefully
inadequate to the point of being useless or worse, but
it's only a belief.  I'm definitely up for having my
eyes opened.

-Don M