I refinish clubs for my friends as a hobby.  I am interested in learning how
to refinish chrome iron heads (like blades).  I am refinishing a set of Mizunos
MP 33 now and I have a challenge.  I am trying to remove some scratches, the
kind a little deeper than the brushes from grass or mats.  They still don't
pass through the chrome and are not gauges either.  The are brush marks but
more stubborn and deeper; you can barely feel them if you pass your your finger
nail on top of them.  I tried chrome scratch removers like the ones used on
autos, and it removed the light scratches but left the the less light ones.

  I think I need some kind of buffer before I used the scratch removers and
polishers, but I have no idea which buffer is hard enough to remove the
scratches but mild enough so that it does not remove the chrome.  But again I
don't really know if I am in the right track. Do you happen to know where I can
find information on what procedure to follow and the exact material I need to
remove all scratches from the chrome club heads ?  Also I  don't own a bench
grinder, but I have a handheld one and I also own a Dremel.

  I really appreciate any help you can give me.  Have a great day.