I can think of various ways to resolve the problem with $$$ and time, but I am
thinking that the least expensive trial might be to disassemble the club and
spine the shaft a 12:00 (toward toe) - especially if he wants to stay with
graphite.  If all the customer's specs are reasonable and consistent with
exception to consistent toe impact, of course that is a clear indication of the
"toe down" effect (multiple causes?).  I have experimented doing exactly this
for similar reasons and have found that in a driver length graphite club, if
the impact (using simple impact tape instead of monitor- dynamic not static
test) is consistently no more than 1/2" or so off center (determined sweet
spot) spining the shaft at 12:00 does more to improve consistent center impact
with better overall improvement as a bonus.  Next attempt perhaps worthy of the
expense to cure the ailment would be to tip the shaft to the next sub-flex
(while you have it off because I would spine align no matter what, in any
event), somewhere between "R" and "S" (depends on the Nike sub-flex trim data).
 Let the customer play with the club spined and at 1/4-1/2" shorter since that
will also help with toe impact problems (effectively stiffer tip and slightly
lower bend point).  My last alternative would be deciding on a new shaft
selection to perform the cure.  I would impress him with my outstanding,
complex technical clubmaking ability and solve his problem (charging more for
labor and actually making more net, net) rather than attempting to buy the cure
which, in this case as you can see, is kind of a shot in the dark for this
particular problem.  But, I run a small, highly specialized shop and deal more
with people paying for my knowledge rather than new clubs, although that is not
always the case.  As you see, I believe your potential here is to make a
life-long customer who will bring you more customers if you solve his problem
through skill, knowledge and ability - that's what we can offer that large
manufacturers don't - one on one.

Some of my advice here is with particular regard to your customer specs
(without increases in either SS, ball speed or shoulder turn) - who is
evidently an older person or has some physical limitations.  At their SS, age
and/or with such swing limitations, in my humble opinion, you are not going to
be able to solve his problem and not create other problems by switching to a
stiff shaft anything (again, just my opinion).  The club simply needs to be
"tuned" in to his swing a little "tighter".  Does this customer have arthritis?
 I only ask because I have monitored and dynamic tested seniors having
arthritis who, because of the physical limitation, actually "pronate"
excessively through impact, effectively "pulling" the clubhead in and/or
dropping the toe more, causing toe hits.  I have helped those people with
"backweighting" @ anywhere from 20 to 50 grams.  When they can't "pronate" as
much the head comes in better through impact and they soon more consistently
impact the sweet spot (they have to work into this new impact position - 1 day
at the range, usually) .  Again, I am more of an older (60) actual custom club
"fitter" rather than simply a builder.  I've been doing this about 40 years so
I'm sure you can understand the difference in my theory and approach to solving
this problem.  Perhaps because I am older and have suffered some of these
limitation problems myself I have learned more about the "cures".

Anyway, hope this helps or at least gives you some input for thought.