An old guy (who else) has some Lynx irons which keep losing their heads and he
asked me if there was any way of keeping them on over a long period of time. I
pulled the 6-iron to see what the problem could be and immediately saw the
steel shaft was unique...actually stepped up 2 steps from a .370 to the hosel
top, then a steep taper to a .370 tip. It’s pretty obvious that the heads could
slide off these shafts more easily than on a parallel tip shaft.

Is anyone familiar with this problem? Is there any solution that works...like
an adapter for this hosel design which could accommodate a parallel tip .370
shaft? I told him that I didn’t think it was worth doing, but I’d ask if anyone
had any answers for this problem. Also, he lost the 7-iron head in a water
hazard...if anyone has a Lynx 7-iron head and shaft let me know.

Bernie Baymiller