maybe a really bad putter???
Glad to hear your back up and at em'...
John
shoptalk
I had a customer many years ago who told me he wanted to hit draws and hooks. I asked him how he was hitting now? He said " . . . oh lousy straight shots mostly." I asked what was wrong with that. He said he could get a lot more distance hitting a hook. I said ". . . you mean further into the trees?" He thought about it for a while and said forget it.

This is akin to the guy who wanted me to reshaft his McGregor persimmon driver with a UCV steel shaft - ". . . tip it 1/4", make the length 44 1/8" and put an extra wrap under the right hand." O.K., no problem. I learned later the guy was a 22 handicapper.

TFlan