  From: Bob Barrette
  To: shop talk
  Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 10:53 AM
  Subject: ShopTalk: Copperhead Hybrids HELP!

   Hi All:
  First of all happy Holidays to all of you, and your families!
  I have a customer that is looking for a particular hybrid he called
Copperheads. Here is his quote. "The iron hybrid heads I am interested in have
a shape similar to those of Tour Edge (not as offset) and are a copper color".
  Anyone heard of these, are they still available, and where can they be found?

  Regards,

  Bob