Guys,
I have added a mailing list capability to my web site. I intend to announce updates and new articles via the list. Anything of general interest to members of:
        ShopTalk
        SpineTalkersForum
        RSG-Ohio
will be posted to those groups, even without the mailing list.

The first two will be informed about articles on clubfitting, golf physics and technology.

RSG-Ohio will be informed about general golf articles and, of course, writeups of RSG events.