In a message dated 12/29/2012 11:07:49 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tflan1...@gmail.com writes:

, I have to go find my candle cuz I'm about to push  a head off a Titleist
driver with a forked crowbar (I don't have a shaft "puller.") and heat from
a propane torch.

This is not a problem at all! You will just have to reposition the shaft in
the vise once or twice as it has a deep hosel. No problem using the propane
torch.
No need for the candle - while heating shout repeatedly the incantation
"Move baby MOVE"
Another myth is the use of the heat gun. That's used to blister paint on
wood exterior of a house without starting a fire.