Christ, Tom!  Is your memory going?  :<)  I remember your notes about
getting out of the business and then moving but I would have sworn that it
wasn't 15 years ago!  Where did the time go?

We used to have some GREAT arguments "back in the day"!  If I remember
correctly, most of the serious discussions were about the whole
flex/torque/spine subject, long drivers and tools.  Things seemed to have
calmed down a bit since then! :<)

Best regards,

Ron