From: John Muir<mailto:j...@clubmaker-online.com>

To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com<mailto:ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>

Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 3:18 PM

Subject: ShopTalk: Paint fill for irons

Golfworks (and maybe Golfsmith?) used to sell paint sticks to fill iron
stampings that were more like a crayon than acrylic paint sticks they sell now.

I’m stamping/ paint filling some wedges and the acrylic paint tends to want to
disappear when I try and clean up the area around the stamping with acetone.

Any ideas?

John Muir
clubmaker-online.com<http://clubmaker-online.com/>
810.923.7396