From: John Muir<mailto:j...@clubmaker-online.com>

To: ShopTalk@mail.msen.com<mailto:ShopTalk@mail.msen.com>

Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 5:21 PM

Subject: Re: ShopTalk: Paint fill for irons

I’ve got the testors but it still smears on the back of the iron and a lot of
the paint in the stamping is removed, too.

On Apr 11, 2014, at 5:24 PM, Craig
<mackinnong...@msn.com<mailto:mackinnong...@msn.com>> wrote:

John, I've used the old sticks, loved them and can't find them either. I,ve
gone to "Testors" paint applicators made for modelers. It is a liquid rather
than a stick but it fills and covers nicely. I get mine from a local hobby shop
so you might try that. You could also try online search. Another alternative is
auto touch up paint-not as good as Testors but will work. Good luck!

Craig