Dear Marcos,

I have  problem with position of fermi level in density of states profile?
.EIG  and .DOS files have shifted  energy scales, perhaps in .EIG file fermi
level is shifted to zero of energy, but not in .DOS file.? Where/which file
should i look to *change/shift  the fermi level*?

Also, in spin polarized calculations .EIG file  gives dos for both spin
states in same direction, i mean, states  overlap with each other. How can i
get the *dos for spin up and down separately using .EIG file*, although i
can get it using .DOS file, but there fermi level is not shifted to zero of
energy ?

With Warm Regards,

Both .EIG  and .DOS files give the profile of density of states in a
required energy window and  with accuracy

--
Sonu Kumar

Phd Student
Physics Department