at the begening i set the species with block   ChemicalSpeciesLabel

NumberOfSpecies        2
NumberOfAtoms          2
%block ChemicalSpeciesLabel
  1  26  Fe   #magnetic
  2  45  Rh  #nonmagnetic
%endblock ChemicalSpeciesLabel

according to siesta manual i should do something like this:

%block DM.InitSpin
  1   +                 # Fe atom is magnetic
%endblock DM.InitSpin
in this case the system is ferromagnetic and i get Q(up) - Q(down) /=0
my question is : how to fix:
Fe1 +
Fe2   -

how to modify the block ChemicalSpeciesLabel to be coherent with the block
DM.InitSpin??
what i see that Fe1 and Fe2 not reconized!

thaks
taoufik