Dear,

 i am also trying to compile plrho, i use this command :

gfortran -o plrho plrho.f -L/usr/local/pgplot -L/usr/X11/lib -lpgplot -lX11

i faced this error
icolor.f:179.72:
    Included at plrho.f:223:

      IF(J.GT.97.OR.J.LT.1)PAUSE
                                                                        1
Warning: Deleted feature: PAUSE statement at (1)
pltr3d.f:169.45:
    Included at plrho.f:227:

              pixmap(ix,iy) = icolor( b, nc, c )
                                             1
Warning: Rank mismatch in argument 'color' at (1) (scalar and rank-1)
plrho.f:206.24:

     .              nt, colmin, colavg, colmax )
                        1
Warning: Rank mismatch in argument 'colmin' at (1) (rank-1 and scalar)

Responder a