Hey folks. I'm sure this is pretty dumb question. I've written a huge Sikuli
tour through a complex part of my app and it is tight. However I'm starting to
port over to Unit test running and have hit a snag that just trips me up:
Order-of-operation of the tests. Here is example for my app:

def test1_Launch(self):
    with Region(find("image.png")):
        click("image.png") # Launch HD
        wait(2)
        assert exists("image.png") # StartPanel exists, launch successful.

def test2_EnterEmail(self):
    with Region(find("image.png")):
        click("image.png") # Click Email.
        wait(1)
        assert exists("image.png")   # Keyboard invoked.

That's how it appears in Sikuli IDE. But no matter what I do (I've whittled it
down, removed my setUp and tearDown trying to get this to go) it always wants
to run test2 before test1. I can paste test 2 over test 1 and it still runs
test 2 before test 1. I've checked and double-checked the Stupids like saving
before each change, Run instead of Play, all that kind of thing that trips up
new unit-scripters with the IDE and it just always wants to run test2 before
test1. Overall, I'm looking at a script that will run ~300 defined cases and
they're ready to go once I can solve whatever dumb thing I'm doing here....HELP!