RaiMan posted a new comment:
-- ERROR: Error opening data file F:/sikuli/libs/tessdata/eng.traineddata
Sorry, that you had so much effort.
If you have setup with option 5 and get this message, then simply delete the
libs folder and restart the IDE: now the libs folder will be recreated and now
with tessdata (fixed with version 1.0.1)

-- Tess4J
I downloaded it to my Mac and played around a little bit.
It looks very promising and I will integrate it with SikuliX, since then
everything can be handled on the Java level.
… but with your numbers Tesseract has problems anyway (made some tests)

So I guess for the moment, using Sikuli's OCR is the easiest choice.

The stony way:
Tess4J: Besides the Windows 64Bit challenge (you might switch to using the
32-Bit Java), the problem with Tess4J, if you want to combine it with SikuliX:
the normal operation expects 300dpi images, images Sikuli takes from the screen
are 72dpi to 96dpi. So they have to be scaled up and need to be grayscale
(which Sikuli currently does internally before giving the image to Tesseract)
Both can be done in Java with image processing using the graphics context.