Hey guys,

We've been in this space since October aggregating all of the daily deals in
the major cities in Australia + Auckland (DealPinch.com), a graduate of
Startup Camp.

We're seeing two things, much more localisation, more side deals and much
more niche offerings being made available.

I'd love the idea of niche adventure sites, imagine one site that does the
best kayaking offers only all around Australia. One that focuses solely on
rock climbing tours in the major hubs.  It's only a matter of time that we
get this kind of focus in the experiences that are being offered by the deal
sites themselves.

Jonathan