Hi all,

I've introduced myself earlier - I run a web services and products
company called Langoor. I read the digest of this group every evening
and enjoy a lot that is posted. Reading last night's digest made me
think of posting this here.

We have recently created a really easy to use website creation and
management system (yes, its nothing new but we really like it and are
getting quite a good response) - www.langoor.net - still in closed
alpha. What is slightly new is that we are going to allow third party
theme and feature integration including monetisation (like the Apple
app store). At the same time, we are also going to be licensing the
interface for host providers who have their own infrastructure.
Lastly, for those who want to add self website creation and management
(that includes domains, emails, hosting and website with various
features) tool to their product suite, we can offer a full solution
including your logo/point of sale customisation and white-labeled
support where all you have to do is sell the product.

Of course, all of the above is going to have varied (and affordable)
levels of market price and we only launch it in a public beta towards
the end of April. Right now we are looking for partners - people who
are interested in offering any of the above services to help us test
the system. In return, we will be happy to do all the customisation,
support, etc for free (and/or great rates). Currently we are already
talking to a few keen and sizeable partners, but I have noticed a fair
few techies around here who I thought may be interested.

If you are, please drop me a line at ruc...@langoor.net.

Also, if any of you want an early invite to the product itself,
knowing that it needs a fair bit of testing, again - please drop me a
line at the said email and I can expedite your invite.

All the best,
Ruchir

P.S. we're hosting a developer and designer jam (competition + info
day) in Bangalore / Mumbai through our India office towards the end of
March. There is a small prize and all devs + designers are welcome to
take part. More info here: http://www.langoor.net/development-jam.php