Ah bummer, I hate it when large business execute for free what small
business thought could be a nice service.

If yours is just a directory, then that is actually a different idea
and probably more akin to what yellow pages are for street addresses.
Though they increasingly put urls and email contacts into yellowpages
online, too.

Silvia.