Hi there Alex,

You can try an outreach campaign where you reach out to bloggers
(nuffnang) or website owners in Australia to link back to you.

Create value for them. Example: I own a SEO company, I can provide a
tool that allows website owners to check up on their PR rankings and
display it on their site. This will allow you to request a linkback
because you have given them value. (AKA linkbait)

If you can give us more info about which industry, we can provide you
with more info on how to approach this.

Regards,
Roger Wong
88Marketing

Skype: rogie.aligit
Twitter: rogiealigit
Mobile: +61404165819
Email: ro...@aligit.com.au
Website: www.aligit.com.au
Email: ro...@88marketing.com.au
Website: www.88marketing.com.au

This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee and
may contain information that is legally privileged, and/or
confidential.  Aligit  and its subsidiaries are not liable for any
failed, corrupted or incomplete transmission of this communication or
any attachments or for any viruses.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination or reliance upon or copying of this
communication including any attachment is strictly prohibited, and you
must immediately erase them permanently from your system.  Please
notify us and destroy any hard copies.