Consider doing the following things:

1. Build widgets that bloggers can add to their blogs.
2. Submit the website to more directories
3. Offer to guest blog on authoritative australian blogs
4. Publish infographics (link baits) based on your data

If the website you are working on is really Groupon as Rapportive tells me
5. Build widgets or badges that businesses you work with can add to their
websites.
6. You can probably offer to get interviewed on authoritave blogs.

I use http://ginzametrics.com to track the progress of my SEO efforts

*Aymeric Gaurat-Apelli
http://aymeric.gaurat.net
Working on http://taskarmy.com