On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:26 PM, Ramjee Swaminathan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I have forgotten (oh how can i, but when i is thrown in
> things really become complex) the name of this illustrious
> organization, but it is very near the  Vivekananda college of Mylapore
> and on one end of Luz church road and behind the Kamadhenu theatre and
> any self respecting chennaiite (oh not veeramani) should be able to
> find this out.  (samskriti? samskara? paramapara? the brain fuses. am
> blown)

I too remember this place, but cannot recall the name. BTW, you are
not talking about Mylapore Fine Arts academy (the "sabha"-type place),
right? The place I vaguely recall was on a street (a right turn when
you were heading West (away from the beach/Kutcheri Road) on Luz
Church Road) a block or two from Luz corner. Whats the name of the
street it was on.... Kennedy Road? I don't remember. My memory is
going to bits these days, I tell ya.

Thaths
--
   "Silly Indians. Our God made their God" -- Homer J. Simpson