Ok, after mentioning I had passed on silver-list info to the
y2k-homesteading list, a lot of folks here have asked me how to subscribe
to the homesteading list!
Here's the list footer:

For Help with List Commands, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/9656/list.html

I *think* you send
        subscribe
to <y2k-homestead-requ...@mylist.net>:

I just cleaned out my "sent" box a couple of days ago, so I can't
backtrack and check.

cya!!  <<Michael>>
firew...@juno.com
http://members.tripod.com/~Outlands
homesteading/survival/self-reliant living (and some fun hobbies, too!)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]