I would try EFT for Tourette's free download on www.emofree.com. See my site if
you need an EFT practitioner.
www.freewebs.com/stevelevine

-- ruth strackbein <ruthstrackb...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Marshalee, I have a grandson who had Tourette's Syndrome as a child. He is
now in his twenties, and I haven't heard lately, but think he has outgrown it.
Will write his mom and see if she has any further input as to his condition now
and what they did earlier. I would e-mail him directly, but may not get a
prompt answer because he is a graduate student at Yale and works, as well, so
has very little time for correspondence.
   As for Celiac, I thought at one time that I might have that.  Have been
tested which turned out negative, but found the diet to be a healthy one, so
have continued on it for around 4 years.  It has not made my digestive problems
go away, but suspect they would be even worse were I to go back to eating the
way I used to.  There is a site I used to go to for that.  Will check in my
files and get back to you.  Ruth Strackbein