I think I will look into this Marshall as it seems to work.  Thanks, Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Marshall Dudley
Date: 30/07/2008 17:46:21
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Nuisance emails

Dee wrote:
> Is this an email program though, or an antivirus program Marshall, or
> would it work with other AV programs and emails?  I ask because I pay
> for Incredimail and I have just bought a years supply of Internet
> Shield 2008 which is good, but to stop spam, you have to type in each
> separate address and that would just be hopeless.  Cheers, Dee

It is a service.  The spams are filtered out before you even download
them.  They get your emails every few minutes from your email server,
run the rules on them, then when you check your box, send you the ones
that are not spam. Thus it will work with any email client or other
program on your computer. You can log into your account and get the
spams if you want, but I have had 0% false positives, so have not had to
do that.

Marshall