and bentonite along with other materials to pull out any pockets or
areas of impurities and cleanse and heal the bowel.  He says that he has
done experiments that show that the herbs that are used in his formula
#1, cascara sagrada and aloes, etc actually cause contraction of the
bowel of cadavers as it moves across their internal surface.  In this
way, day after day, the muscles of the bowel can be strengthened and the
formula #2 can be used in conjunction to cleanse and heal.  These things
can be made yourself for a cheaper price, but it is not so convenient.
But, I would look up his protocols on his site.  Your case would
probably take some time and you may become somewhat dependent on the
herbs, but after the bowel is healed and strengthened you can be weaned
off.  As far as dependency goes, many people are on pharmaceutical drugs
- forever.  Or, have their colons removed...

Even without gallbladders, some people get a lot of relief from liver
cleansing.  This can be done very cheaply, as in Hulda Clark's method,
but get the elimination channel of the colon working first.

Dan