On 2020-02-05 1:28 p.m., Dave Woodfall wrote:
On 2020-02-05 12:36,
Benjamin Trigona-Harany <slackbui...@jaxartes.net> put forth the proposition:
On Wednesday, 5 February 2020 09:22:53 PST B Watson wrote:
https://slackbuilds.org/advsearch.php?stype=maint&q=mos65

I took qjactctl already. Anyone interested in any of these?

I need python3-PyQt5 and python3-sip as dependencies of QGIS, so I guess I'll
take them.

Ben

Ben,

Please note that I have updates for both of those in my Qt5 5.12
update branch, so please don't sent in any updates yet.

Thanks,

Dave

No worries. If you want to maintain them outright that's also perfectly fine with me and makes sense alongside Qt5. Just want to make sure they are kept around!

Best, Ben