Hi,

while debugging SLING-445 I noticed that the RequestPathInfo object of the NonExistingResource is not what I was expecting :) When invoking a path with selectors and extensions and no resource could be found, the path returned by RequestpathInfo is the full path (including possible selectors and extensions) and extension and selectors are empty. So if you invoke /a/b.html where neither /a/b.html nor /a/b exist, the path returned is /a/b.html.

We can argue that this behaviour is correct, as we don't know what the selectors/extension is if we can't find a corresponding resource. I don't know.

WDYT?
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler