EXTRA EXTRA!

ok, how come no one has posted about this???

anyways, looks like that jale and the contraversial <sp?  i know it's
wrong..> super friendz are playing at lee's palace on sept. 1, 1995.  that's
next friday.  and tix went on sale sometime a while ago.  they're $7 +
service (the nice ticketmaster lady told me it'll come out to $9.50).  i
don't know if it's all-ages or licensed, but looking at lee's palace's track
record, i think it'll be the not-so-nice option.... making me the only
groupie there ;)

                        ...sizzle teen (broken girl on friday! :) )

sizzle teen             | "There might be the good old days
a.k.a. carol nishitoba  |   if all the right things get forgotten"
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |      -- Odds "Fingerprints"