by the way, that WAS murderecords lackey marc brown staring right into
the tv camera not once, but twice. what a goof. i'm sure his mom was
proud. nice GWAR shirt.

i made my mother and grandmother watch the wedge at midnight just to show
them. a charlatans uk video came on and my grandfather goes "oh, is THAT
your friend marc now?" HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!

my sister who is very well not into the same kinda stuff i am (she is
very excited about collective soul coming to town) was over tonight and i
played her the state champs cassette. uh oh...she actually thought it was
*pretty*. what is up with THAT???  she also LOVES mock up, scale down. oh
my god.

well back to my lame family reunion life.

tara

--
CJSW 90.9 fm, the best thing about this stupid city.
   check us out... http://www.ucalgary.ca/~cjswfm