Hi all, it's good to be back...

I have a question that I've been *dying* to ask all summer. Otis
Haynes..... are they a real band, or was "Gimme the keys" a one-time thing?

Do they have any other stuff? (not incl. the snicker on T.P.'s 'feves' :))

If the band actually does exist, are Patrick and "Chubby M"(?) permanent
members, or did they just make a guest appearance....

And about that filmography thread, didn't Jay star in a Sci-Fi trilogy? I
think he was called Luke Sky...something ;)
(oh the audacity of it all! :)

Thx-a-million,

Warren.

P.S-To those of you sloanetters who had the ill fortune to cross paths
with me this summer ;)...send me your e-mail addresses so I can bug y'all some
more (heck, write me even if you didn't meet me...)

| 3B Actuarial Science                  | "We're a disgrace to women." |
| University of Waterloo                |  - CUB                       |