Well.. all there is to say is, Thruster are a wicked good band, and it's
just too bad that alot of people's heads are stuck too far up their asses
to take a listen to them. Michael Jackson and weiner boy Jay Myers are
freakin hilarious.. what comedy! Ahh.. boyz will be boyz.

Ooohh and let me be the 1st to congradulate Sloan for one of the most
remberable gigs ever. I'll never forget the lights shutting off.. like
three or four times in their set.. the PA exploding.. everyone forgetting
how to play their songs.. man what a way to go out.. crap-ola. And to
make it sadder.. I think this will be it.. no more.. never again..
ka-put. No more Sloan. Well I don't think they _wanted_ it to happen that
way but unfortunately.. Well there are better shows to remember them by..
like the North St. Church show.. Man, _that_ was _the_ best Sloan gig of
all time. *Sniff*

Same old Brendan

Ps. Is Tara Lee Wicked in town yet? Hmm..