I dont know what your talking about.

I found suse to be one of the worst installs around, especially compared
to debian.

I guess thats personal opinion, but once a systems on theres not a whole
lot of difference. Some might force X upon you, some might give you csh
instead of bash, but there isnt *that* much difference (to me anyway)
between any two distributions. Between any two unixs infact.

Maybe i need to go outside more ??

Dean