On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 11:30:01PM +1000, Del ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> Here is one I use as a basic file to be modified for various
> sites.  It includes various additional security features, fixes
> some problems with the Red Hat and Debian basic versions, etc.
>
> It involves moving most of your db and config files (like
> userdb, aliases, relay-domains) from /etc to /etc/mail, where
> IMHO they belong.

If I am not mistaken the last versions (>8.10) do so by default.
I can remember that when I moved from 8.9 to 8.10 I had
to move all those files.

And yes, they SHOULD be in /etc/mail.

> divert(-1)

[snip]

> Rfwd: Joke $* $#error $: ${MelissaMessage}

Some nice ideas in your mc file, indeed!

jobst

--
Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

|            __, Jobst Schmalenbach, [EMAIL PROTECTED], Technical Director|
|  _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L      |
|-(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|